Silchester School PTA
The PTA is an association of all the parents or guardians of pupils at the school, all the teachers and staff and any carer or extended family member who wants to be involved.
What do we do?
- We raise money to spend on improving equipment and resources to enhance our children's education and the facilities in the school in general.
- We promote closer links between home and school and we bring staff, parents, pupils and friends together in support of our school.
Class Reps 2015-16
How can you get involved?
There are many ways you can help and support your child through the PTA:
- Events - offers of help before or at events are so valuable. It doesn't matter if you can't help on a regular basis, or even if you can't come in to school.
- Enthusiasm - if you simply don't have the time to offer, your enthusiam for what the association is doing is really beneficial - please do try to support the events!
- Election - You can volunteer to be a Class Rep or Committee member. Please attend the AGM or meetings and give us your ideas for fundraising events.
- Everything - You can help us by letting us know if you have any contacts or skills we could use.
- Extra Cash - Finally, we are always extremely grateful to receive donations.
Recent and Forthcoming Events
Saturday 25th June Robin Scott Concert at Silchester Village Hall 8pm
Friday 1st July Adventure Race after school 4pm